Surrealist Nutrient Infusion Mask
A tipsy trip through an island dreamscape. This powder-to-gel mask is an oasis of tropical fruits and volcanic ash. Banana and tapioca boost skin hydration and calm irritation. Passionfruit ups the glow factor by promoting blood flow & delivering powerful antioxidants. Pineapple enzymes & hibiscus flower acids provide gentle exfoliation. Nutmeg is a classic skin brightener with clarifying superpowers. Locally-sourced volcanic ash oxygenates & calms irritated skin. Infinitely mix-able, Surrealist blends well with honey, coconut milk, hydrosol, tea, or (our favorite) plain water.
Personality - Remedios Varo
Elements - earth & sky
Purpose - superfood skin nutrition
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon Surrealist with 1 teaspoon water and stir stir stir. You're aiming for a an easily spreadable, fluffy smoothie texture.
- Paint on with a brush or fingertips, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse off after 5-15 minutes. Follow with moisturizer of choice.
- Surrealist may be used as often as 2-3 times per week.
- If Surrealist is too tingly, remove it right away! It isn't meant to be scorchingly spicy. A little tingle is fine, but if you're feeling iffy about it, rinse it off sooner than later.
- If you're mixing Surrealist with something besides water (e.g. honey, coconut milk, yogurt, etc) aim for a spreadable pudding-like texture. Probably you'll need a little less Surrealist than you think...
Formulated for all skin types.
Bentonite (volcanic ash), musa sapientum (banana), manihot esculenta (tapioca), passiflora edulis (passionfruit), ananas sativus (pineapple), hibiscus sabdariffa, myristica fragrans (nutmeg).
italic denotes organic ingredient
Full size: 100 ml
Handcrafted in Oregon